Foster Commercial provides both tenant/ buyer representation and landlord/seller representation. This is to say, we represent clients on both sides of lease and sales transactions—just not at the same time. We also provide an array of commercial real estate market consulting services.
Tenant or Buyer Representation
We are accomplished in our representation of clients and their search for suitable properties. We identify requirements, research market conditions, identify alternatives and handle all of the details needed to present our clients with pertinent information. Whether you are seeking to relocate, expand, sublease or renew, Foster Commercial Realty’s priority is to level the playing field between you and the landlord/seller. We work with Buyers and Tenants to identify, research and negotiate their commercial real estate requirements. We start by understanding your business needs, so we can find you the best property to reach your business goals. Doing so saves our clients significant costs and time associated with the leasing and/or purchase of commercial property.
Tenant/Buyer Representation Services include:
• Initial client consultation
• Investigation of real estate alternatives
• Property evaluation/due diligence
• Financial analysis and comparison
• Document review and evaluation
Landlord or Seller Representation:
• Establish pricing strategy with comparative market analysis
• Market property to prospective tenants and/or buyers
• Conduct all showings
• Provide marketing feedback
• Help prepare and negotiate leases and contracts